This heavy duty day pack (part of the Condor Tactical Backpacks range) features 1 large compartment with covered sturdy 2-way zippers.
This compartment opens wide & goes with 2 extra zip mesh pockets on the front wall, 4 internal compression straps (2 vertical & 2 horizontal), and 3 nylon loops on the back wall for securing the load or hydration pack.
There are also aerial/hydration tube ports, all covered with Velcro patches, and 2 drainage holes on the bottom. There is 1 large pocket on the front of the bag that can serve as an admin pocket, featuring 3 map/document pockets, 2 radio pockets with elastic cords, pen slots and 1 plastic carabiner inside.
Moreover on the front of the admin pocket, just behind the MOLLE platform, there is a compartment with vertical zip opening. Under the admin pocket there is small compartment with internal mesh pouches with elastic closures.
Additionally the bag goes with 2 small side pockets and padded compartment on the back that can be use for storing 3L hydration bladder or a laptop.
The Condor 3-Day Pack goes with stiffened and specially shaped padded back for extra comfort and maximum airflow, ergonomically designed and adjustable in length padded shoulder straps (about 7cm wide), a chest strap (2.5cm wide) with elastic section, as well as padded and removable waist system with approx. 4cm wide nylon strap and a non-slip section.
Both chest and waist straps are adjustable and open with strong plastic buckles. The rucksack gives a possibility to attach additional equipment through a number of robust nylon MOLLE/MLCS straps all-round, as well as sewn-in webbing and D-rings on both shoulder straps.
Furthermore there are also 4 nylon loops placed at the bottom part of the backpack for attachment of sleeping bag. The pack offers a great amount of carrying space & is perfect for military as well as camping & hiking.
The Capacity is approximately 50L so a 3-Day hike is well within the capabilities of Condor Tactical Backpacks and the 3-Day assault pack in particular. This is a proper backpack and not for the faint hearted! Big, strong, comfortable, practical and robust enough to be hurled and thrown around like a rag doll in a staffie’s jaws!
Perfect for those of you who live hard and play hard. Our top marks go to these Condor Tactical Backpacks and you won’t be disappointed in the Condor 3-Day Assault Pack.
At a Glance:
- – Large load cargo capacity compartment with separate pocket to fit up to two 3L hydration bladders. – Olive Drab contour shoulder straps with D-Ring for equipment attachment, sternum strap and waist belt. – External side compression straps.
- – Heavy-Duty carry and drag handle. – Two double zipper pulls on the main compartment for easy access. – Individual foam pad back panel for extra comfort and maximum airflow. – Grommets on all compartments for drainage.
- Total of seven compartments: – Main Compartment with gear straps to secure gears and two extra mesh pockets. – Second Compartment contains three map/document pockets, two radio pockets, and pen-holders.
- – Two large pockets on the back, bottom pocket (12.5″ x 6″ x 3″) with three elastic closure mash pocket and a zipper mash pocket. – Two side pockets (9″ x 5″ x 2.5″) one on each side. – One Compartment for hydration systems.
- Condor Tactical Backpacks are a renowned and respected brand for serious hikers