The North Face Borealis Rucksack is a best selling 29 litre rucksack that has been revamped with a fresh look.
The North Face backpack range have added in all the usual great features including a padded airmesh back panel and hip belt for comfort, a laptop sleeve for a 15 inch laptop and hydration port for staying hydrated on the move.
* FlexVent injection-molded shoulder straps with additional PE foam for added comfort
* Comfortable, padded Airmesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support
* Integrated reflective light loop
* Winged, stowable hipbelt
* Large main compartment with variable-sized laptop sleeve, organization and hydration port
* FlexVent injection-molded shoulder straps with a top layer of Atilon foam for added support and bottom layer of PE foam for added comfort
* Comfortable, padded Airmesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support; Integrated reflective light loop
* Winged, stowable hipbelt; Large main compartment laptop sleeve (fits most 15″ laptops), organization and hydration port
* Secondary compartment with organization; Front stash pocket; Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
* Mesh side water bottle pockets; Safety whistle located on chest buckle
The North Face Borealis Rucksack Review:
The North Face Borealis Rucksack has become the byword for backpacks in the day hiking world. Not only that, it’s an excellent school or college backpack, great for traveling and useful for commuting. It seems it can do no wrong!
So why is The North Face Borealis Rucksack so good?
First, as stated before, the build quality is second to none. the materials used are strong and tear resistant. The North Face Borealis ruckpack is a multi-purpose 15″ laptop compatible backpack with a 29 litre capacity boosted by an exterior bungee cord stash net.
Comfort is assured due to anatomically shaped FlexVent injection moulded padded shoulder straps and a padded Airmesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back comfort and support.
The large main compartment has a laptop sleeve, organisation and a hydration port. Side mesh water bottle pockets keep fluids to hand. The North Face Borealis multi-purpose daypack is also available in a women’s specific version.
But are there any niggles?
Some people may quibble about the price. At around £60, it isn’t the cheapest on the market, but you do get what you pay for. Some have also said the bag is a little heavier than standard backpacks in this range, but what’s a gram or two between friends?
Those tiny issues are not really worth mentioning, and the The North Face Borealis rucksack get a hefty 4.8 out of 5 from us.