The Vango Sherpa 70 + 10 is fully equipped with the Self Adjust back carry system durable components and clever features giving you the edge when it comes to efficient load control and performance.
It appeals to Duke of Edinburgh participants and those on a gap year backpacking or multi-day treks. As with all of Vango Trekking rucksacks the shape has been streamlined for a sleek clean cut look.
- A sturdy Excel ® 600 denier Shadow Polyester Ripstop – high quality tough, durable fabric with reinforcing rip stopping threads.
- Excel ® 1680 denier Polyester- Robust PU texturised Polyester applies strength, durability and abrasion resistance – used for the base of Vango’s larger rucksacks.
- Contoured adjustable harness with handy pocket and breathable AirMesh for comfort.
- Top lid access with twin buckle closure.
- Zippered base with compartment divider.
Vango Sherpa Trekking Rucksack Review
The Vango Sherpa Trekking Rucksack comes recommended by the Duke of Edinburgh awards program, so has to be pretty robust!
With heavy trekking or long distance hiking trips, you really need a rucksack that can take all your essential as well as the non essential stuff…and this backpack delivers.
If you’re on a gap year trekking around some wild and exciting country, you need to have full confidence in your equipment, you don’t want a rucksack that’s uncomfortable, weak and an inability to carry your gear inside and out.
The Vango Sherpa Trekking Rucksack comes with plenty of compartments, some hidden, as well as loops, webbing and is hydration compatible.
The straps are generously well padded with duraflex buckles that are renowned for their toughness.
The backpack comes with a bright rain cover that fits securely as well as airmeash body points, tear proof material, Self Adjustable carry system and a ton of other add ons most rucksacks in this price range omit.
There is almost nothing against the Vango Sherpa Trekking Rucksack and we give a rating of 4.5 out of 5.
The only, very minor, issue is that if you attach a roll mat to the bottom of the rucksack, the rain cover won’t fully cover the whole unit, but that’s being really picky!